Booval Chiropractic is the website owner at 6/160 Brisbane, Booval QLD 4304, with ABN 76 641 515 814 and can be contacted via phone at (07) 3282 4478 or via email using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access To This Site
You agree to use this Site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the Site’s security, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content.
You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
To access this Site or some of its resources, you may be asked to provide specific registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete.
Should Booval Chiropractic believe the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this Site or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your access at any time without notice.
Restrictions On Use
This Site is provided solely for non-commercial, personal use so that you may learn about Booval Chiropractic and our services. You may not use this Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without Booval Chiropractic’s express prior written consent.
You agree to cooperate with Booval Chiropractic in causing any unauthorised co-branding, framing or hyper-linking immediately to cease.
The material and Content accessible from this Site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Booval Chiropractic is the proprietary information of Booval Chiropractic or the party that provided the Content to Booval Chiropractic, retains all rights, titles, and interest in the Content.
Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Booval Chiropractic, or unless authorised in writing elsewhere on our Site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without the express written permission of Booval Chiropractic.
This Site and its Content are protected by Australian and foreign copyright laws and belong to Booval Chiropractic or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by Booval Chiropractic or other copyright owners who have authorised their use on this Site.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extract for your personal and non-commercial use only (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organisation, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organisation, except as otherwise permitted by Booval Chiropractic, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the Site).
- You may copy the Content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the Content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
This Site may be hyperlinked to other sites not maintained by or related to Booval Chiropractic. Including any hyperlink to a third-party site does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Booval Chiropractic of that Site. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Site or Booval Chiropractic.
Booval Chiropractic has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the Content of those sites. Booval Chiropractic also makes no representations about the availability of hyperlinked sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and Booval Chiropractic makes no representations or warranties about the Content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the sites hyper-linked to this Site. If you hyperlink to a site, please be aware that you will leave Booval Chiropractic’s website and become subject to the rules and conditions of the linked Site (s).
You hereby grant to Booval Chiropractic the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all Content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Booval Chiropractic through this Site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Booval Chiropractic will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential and may use any Submission in its business (including, without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Booval Chiropractic operations.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, Booval Chiropractic does not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites or buy goods and services without verifiable parental consent.
Booval Chiropractic does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent’s express consent. Should we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice. We will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request the removal of their children’s personal information.
You understand that Booval Chiropractic cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to this Site for reconstructing any lost data. Booval Chiropractic does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Limitation On Liability
Booval Chiropractic, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if Booval Chiropractic has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of Booval Chiropractic and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to Booval Chiropractic for the applicable Content, product or service out of which liability.
You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorised use, and you agree to indemnify any, and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith.
You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising from your use of the information accessed from this Site. Information you provide you may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this Site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this Site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing,
- threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate Content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the Content;
- advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g. offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this Site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs that contain viruses, worms and Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users can type, or otherwise act in a way that affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this Site;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding the use of this Site or any networks connected to this Site; or
- Contains hyperlinks to other sites containing Content that falls within the descriptions above.
Any passwords used for this Site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Booval Chiropractic will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Booval Chiropractic considers insecure, Booval Chiropractic will be entitled to require the password to be changed and terminate your account.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities in connection with this Site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and accounts. Using or distributing tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password-guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited.
By accepting this agreement, you waive and hold harmless Booval Chiropractic from any claims resulting from any action taken by Booval Chiropractic during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either Booval Chiropractic or law enforcement authorities.